1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Ten years and counting, though there have definitely been lapses in my submissions. XD
2. What does your username mean?
That I'm a horrible fangirl? Slayers is and always shall be my very favorite anime. I wanted to be Lina's sister. So I came up with a name, and an OC, and now it's really just part of who I am.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
snarky, forthright, contented
4. Are you left or right handed?
Righty all the way. Though I wish I was ambidextrous.
5. What was your first deviation?
Lost, I think... I either moved it to scraps or deleted it, and good grief that stuff is horrible anyways,I'm not showing that! XD
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
My art? XD IDK, I'm really only good at drawing girls/women. I suppose I enjoy drawing couples the most. Snuggles make me smile, despite also making me sad. Also, art of my OCs, though I'm terrible at drawing actual fanart...
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Hrm.... probably landscapes. So much pretty scenery where I live, and I cant draw it for shit.
8. What was your first favourite?
...I honestly have no idea. Umm.... Apparently it was a gif about running away from mathbooks.
y'know, that's pretty accurate for me, considering when I joined dA. (And also I can't do higher math. It thwarts me painfully.)
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Hrm... all time favorite? I don't think I have one. I love the art of everyone on my watchlist.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd love to meet YokaiYume in person. Her Seshou/Kag stuff is amazing. Also HazuraSinner, and AsheRhyder because they have the most amazing art skills. (And Shinga! I'd be a happy happy girl if I could meet her XD)
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Ah.. well... To be honest, only a coupleof them have, and sadly, I don't talk to them any more >.> Iunno if they moved on or what. I kinda miss em. (DarkestofDays really made my day at one point with a subscription when mine ran out.)
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
mechanical pencil, sakura micron ink pens, and copic markers. <3 Also the Rendr paper, which is thus far the best art paper I've discovered. (And I'm almost OUT DX)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Near my laptop. Sometimes I'll godown to the bridge with loud music and do some tiny penwork, but for the most part, I'm the indoors type.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Just finding and joining in general. I may not get many faves or watches, but it's nice to be noticed even a little.